Besta Pharmaceuticals Ltd. was established in 2017 to provide solutions and services to companies in the field of pharmacy.
The management of Best Pharmaceuticals Ltd. has been aiming from the very beginning for sustainability and development, which can be achieved through precision and high performance in the work. That is why the company works with qualified and motivated staff.
Besta Pharmaceuticals was created to provide solutions and services to companies in the pharmaceutical field. We are a dynamically developing manufacturer working on contracts with manufacturers and distributors of medicinal products, medical devices and nutritional supplements.
As a key element of the organization’s overall management strategy, we have developed, documented, deployed, maintained, and continuously improved our quality management system according to ISO 9001: 2015 and GMP, by Besta Pharmaceuticals.
Our mission is also based on the cause of achieving and maintaining transparency about the information we collect about you, how this information is used and shares and your rights regarding your personal data.
BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS uses the services of other companies to provide and maintain its services. This includes services such as cloud storage, email, archive and support, etc.
02. Information, collected by BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS:
When you use our services, we collect information to make it better for you and therefore we collect the following:
- Activities you perform in BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS:
- Activities and positions that are of your interest;
- Emails and notifications you receive from us;
- Video clips you watch;
- Ads you watch
- Your phone
- Your location;
- Device information;
- Data about the cookies used by BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS
- Elements you create in BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS:
- Personal messages you send and receive using the services;
- Profile information you add;
- Personal messages you send and receive;
- Information you add;
- Contacts you add;
- Elements that identify you
To create a BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS account, you need to enter a minimum of personal information that includes: first and last name, phone number, email and year of birth. If you would like to register as a medical specialist, we will ask you for a UIN, a medical specialty, a place where you practice and a title (title).
In order to be able to confirm your registration as a healthcare professional or an expert working in a company, organization or healthcare institution, we will need an additional document or information. This will allow us to provide you with better opportunities for working on the platform (eg, creating pages, content, etc.)
The provision of other personal information in your account is entirely at your discretion. If you wish, you can add your data account as:
* Address of practice * Place of work * Education * Interests * Professional medical publications * Link to webpage * Memberships in organizations * Professional experience * Position / title * Languages * Geo-location * Date and month of birth *
The content of the BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS site is accessible to any Internet user and access is not dependent on any consent to the processing of personal data. In case you decide not to provide the minimum required registration data, you will not be able to create an account, but you will be able to access the platform and use some of our services.
03. HOW BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS USES YOUR INFORMATION:
- We provide the best services by constantly improving and developing the services of BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS:
We use your data to provide, personalize, and maintain our services to you or the organization on behalf of which you use our services.
- Marketing services and activities:
BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS may use the personal information you have shared with us to offer you targeted content that may include marketing and / or advertising information. We will ask for your consent for the following possible activities:
(1) Receive a periodic newsletter with useful information on your email. The newsletter would contain articles, news, discussion, training, and other topics according to your interests. The bulletin may contain marketing and / or advertising content. You can unsubscribe at any time through your account settings.
(2) Receive notifications of personal messages from BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS to the email you specify. These notifications contain marketing and / or advertising content, but you can block senders if you do not want to receive them. You can unsubscribe email notifications at any time by sending a message to office@besta pharmaceuticals.com.
(3) Receive invitations to events, questionnaires and other activities carefully selected for you based on your interests in the email you specify. These invitations may contain marketing and / or advertising content. You can unsubscribe from email invitations at any time by sending a message to office@besta pharmaceuticals.com.
04. BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS PROTECTS YOUR INFORMATION:
- Your security is first and foremost in everything we do:
We work hard to protect our users’ interest in unauthorized access or unauthorized modification, disclosure or destruction of information we store, and to introduce safeguards to protect user information through:
– we use the highest quality standards in the industry;
– we use physical protection measures to prevent unauthorized access to our systems;
– restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors, and others who need to know this information to process it. They are subject to strict contractual obligations of confidentiality, data processing procedures and internal rules and may be disciplined if they fail to comply with all of these obligations;
– We regularly monitor our systems of probable vulnerabilities and attacks;
- How we prevent damage and respond to legal inquiries:
We introduce various security measures for the security of the user’s personal data. In the event of an established risk or unauthorized access to data or a signal from a user (for security risk / unauthorized access), we will take all possible measures to limit the risk and conduct an investigation, to correct security weaknesses / breakthroughs and to inform state institutions of protection of personal data in accordance with the law.
We do not provide “cloaked” data access to our users or servers that store their data to government institutions, but we can give them access, keep and share your information in response to a legal request (such as a court order or others) if the law obliges us to do so.
05. CONTROL YOUR INFORMATION:
Your right to control your personal information is very important to us. We therefore give you full control over the information you provide, as well as your willingness to modify or delete any information you provide to us.
Please, refrain from sharing sensitive personal information about yourself in the information you share.
06. MARKETING AND ADVERTISING COMMUNICATION:
- Marketing communication and content based on user preferences:
Marketing communication and content for our products and services are an accompanying part of our business. We only use data to inform you, but we do not provide your personal data to third parties.
We offer our users targeted marketing content through our services by using automated profiling. This includes content in the user’s information panel that is based on his / her interests. These recommendations may include articles, events, discussions, e-trainings, links with other users, or pages to follow. We do not use automated profiling for any purpose other than the one described here. We do not use automated profiling to make decisions about you when decisions are based solely on automated processing that causes legal consequences affecting you or other consequences that affect you equally.
- Marketing communication:
We use data and content to communicate by promoting our services or our partner services in one or more of the following ways: periodic newsletter; internal messaging system; desktop computer notifications notifications on a mobile device; banners, invitations to events, discussions, trainings, questionnaires; content recommendation and ads service.
We give you the opportunity to opt out of these marketing messages at any time.
07. YOUR RIGHTS:
BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS respects your privacy rights and does its best to protect you. In this regard, please note that:
- You may request a correction of your personal data.
- You may request a copy of all personal data stored in BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS.
- You may limit in any way or completely withdraw your consent.
- You may request the deletion of any individual or all collected personal information about you (the right to be forgotten).
- You may decide not to be part of automated profiling and / or automated solutions to you when decisions are based solely on automated processing that causes legal consequences affecting you or other consequences that affect you equally significantly.
- You may want to have access to the information used for you, correct it, use human intervention, express your opinion, object and challenge a decision about you when the decision is based solely on automated processing that produces legal consequences affecting You or other consequences that affect you equally.
- You may want not to be targeted with marketing communication.
- You may want to know where your personal data is stored.
- You may request that your personal data not be sent or shared with third countries outside the European Union unless there are adequate safeguards to protect your personal data.
- You may request that your personal information be transferred to a third party in a standard format.
- You may request information and assistance from us regarding the use of your personal data and your rights.
- You may file a complaint about your rights to state institutions for the protection of personal data.
08. YOUR CONSENT:
09. CHANGES AND NOTIFICATIONS:
If you disagree with these changes, you should stop using the website in accordance with paragraph 9 of the General Terms and Conditions.
If necessary, we will again request your consent to process your personal information.
10. CONTACT US:
When a user contacts BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS for better quality of service, he may be asked for additional information to help him / her.