Terms & conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WEBSITE OF BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS
01. WELCOME TO BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS
BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS Ltd. was established in 2017 to provide solutions and services to companies in the field of pharmacy.
The management of Best Pharmaceuticals Ltd. has been aiming from the very beginning for sustainability and development, which can be achieved through precision and high performance in the work. That is why the company works with qualified and motivated staff.
Besta Pharmaceuticals was created to provide solutions and services to companies in the pharmaceutical field. We are a dynamically developing manufacturer working on contracts with manufacturers and distributors of medicinal products, medical devices and nutritional supplements.
As a key element of the organization’s overall management strategy, we have developed, documented, deployed, maintained, and continuously improved our quality management system according to ISO 9001: 2015 and GMP, by Besta Pharmaceuticals.
Our mission is also based on the cause of achieving and maintaining transparency about the information we collect about you, how this information is used and shares and your rights regarding your personal data.
We inform you that by entering, registering and / or using the website and our services you make a legally binding agreement (even when you use our services on behalf of a legal entity).
a) When you use the services at www.bestapharmaceuticals.com, you make a legally binding agreement with BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS;
c) This AGREEMENT applies both to registered users of our services referred to as USERS and to unregistered users referred to as VISITORS. The term USER applies to both USERS and VISITORS categories;
d) To use the services of BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS, you agree that you have reached the minimum age as defined by your local law. The services of the website should not be used by persons under 14 years of age.
03. BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS tAKES CARE FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA
BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS will take all reasonable and reasonable steps to protect the privacy of its users.
Cookies are small text files that are stored by your hard drive browser on your computer. The cookies used by BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS do not store any personal data.
For more details on cookies, please see our: Cookies Policy.
05. RULES THAT WE EXPECT you TO FULFILL AS USERS OF BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS:
5.1 You as a user on the website
These rights and obligations apply to all users on the BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS website.
- b) You should not create anybody else’s account or use it without permission.
- c) If BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS disables your account, you will not create another without our permission.
- d) You should not share your password or do other actions that could endanger your account security.
- e) You should not transfer your account (including the Page) to anyone else without our prior written permission.
- f) If you choose a name or similar identifier for your account or page, BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS reserves the right to remove or remove it if it deems them inappropriate (such as when a trademark owner filed a complaint about a username that is not closely related to the real user name).
- g) You agree to use BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS’s website in a respectful manner and not to post any offensive or misleading content.
- h) You are required to comply with all applicable professional conduct policies when using BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS’s website and its services.
- i) You should not send spam or other unsolicited messages to others.
- j) You must not perform any acts that are unlawful, defamatory, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or reprehensible.
- k) You must not post unsolicited or unauthorized advertising. You should not send junk mail, spam, chain letters / messages, pyramid schemes or other similar actions not authorized by BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS.
- l) You agree that BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS reserves the right to transfer its rights and obligations to consumers in whole or in part to a third party.
You may terminate this AGREEMENT at any time by complying with paragraph 9 Termination of this Agreement.
You are responsible and liable for any information, content and actions relating to your personal data and registration.
Registrations pass a verification procedure from BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS. BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS can not guarantee the identity of everyone using our services. You are responsible for damages caused if you use a registration and an account without you being entitled to do so.
If you suspect someone is trying to compromise your personal data, you must immediately notify BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS.
5.2 Notifications, system messages and advertising
Ads play a major role in maintaining and providing BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS services.
To control what messages you receive from BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS on your email, please review your account settings.
5.3. Messaging and sharing
BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS’s services allow you to send messages and share information through content and messaging. Information and content shared by you, if they are public, can also be viewed by visitors to the website. Please note that some services are confidential by default and can only be viewed by those for whom they are intended.
BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS’s website is not required to publish any information or content and may remove such at its sole discretion, with or without notice.
5.4. Preservation of BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS’s website and consumer information
BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS’s team strives to keep the website safe but can not guarantee it. We ask you to cooperate according to your ability to preserve its security.
- a) You must strive to keep your account safe: (1) Choose a secure and difficult password (minimum 6 digits, preferably a combination of numbers and letters); (2) keep your password; (3) report any doubt that someone is trying or having accessed your account; (4) report any doubt that someone is trying or threatening the security of BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS’s website.
- b) You should not collect any user content or information or otherwise access the BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS’s website through automated means.
- c) You should not make illegal marketing on the BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS website.
- d) You should not post information that contains software viruses or other malicious code.
- e) You should not attempt to collect registration information or access an account that belongs to another person.
- f) You must not harass, insult or harm other users.
- g) You should not use BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS’s website for illegal, misleading, damaging or discriminatory purposes.
- h) You should not take any action that may cause you to stop, overload or interfere with the normal operation or interface of BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS’s website.
- i) You should not perform activities that simulate the appearance and functionality of the website, as well as those related to pharmining and mirroring techniques that allow you to redirect to fake and infected sites.
- j) You should not: (1) assert or imply or that you represent the BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS website; (2) renting, leasing, borrowing, trading, selling access to the website or related data; (3) you derive a benefit from the services of BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS or any other function on the website without the express consent of BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS.
- k) You should not use deep-link to our services without the express consent of BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS for any purpose other than to promote BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS’s website.
- l) We will not support or encourage any breach of this AGREEMENT or our policies.
5.5. Protection of the rights of other users
Users are obliged to respect and protect the rights of other users on the BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS website:
- a) You must not post content or take any other action on BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS’s website that affects or violates foreign rights or otherwise violates the law.
- b) You must not copy or use any information, content or data to other users available on the BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS website unless you have explicitly agreed to this.
- c) You must not remove any notices of copyright, trademarks or other proprietary rights contained in the content on BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS’s website.
- d) You must not disclose any information that you do not have the right to disclose, infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS or other natural or legal persons without their express consent.
5.6. Intellectual property rights
BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS retains all intellectual property rights on the website (including logo and other trademarks, service marks, designs or trademarks, technical or intellectual know-how):
- a) You should not use BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS’s trademark or trade or other similar trademarks that may lead to confusion unless you have the express written consent of BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS.
- b) You should not copy or use information, content or data on BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS’s website unless you have the prior written consent of BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS.
- c) You should not copy, modify or create derivative versions of the BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS’s website, its services, or any other related technology unless you have the express written consent of BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS.
- d) You should not apply engineering methods, decompile, disassemble, decrypt or otherwise attempt to retrieve the source code of the website or other related technology or parts thereof.
- e) You should not remove any notices of copyright, trademarks or other proprietary rights contained on or on the BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS website or its content.
06. USERS’ RIGHTS
6.1. Sharing content on the BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS website
As a user of BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS’s website, you own the content and information you post to it and control who sees your content using your account settings. You provide BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS with a non-exclusive, worldwide, sublicensable, royalty-free license to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish and process information and content you have provided through the BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS website without the need for additional consent, / or compensation for you or others. These rights are limited as follows:
- a) You may terminate this license for certain content by requesting deletion of the relevant content from BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS’s web site by a written request sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- b) BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS will not include your content in third-party products and services (including sponsored content) to other third parties without your explicit consent. BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS has the right to display ads near your content and information without compensation to you or others.
- c) BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS will ask for your consent if it intends to allow others to post your content outside the website. Other users can access your content and information and share them on the BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS website.
- d) BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS can edit and modify the format of your content (such as by translating, modifying the size, layout or type of file or removing metadata) but will not change the meaning of your information.
In order to retain relevant content for users on BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS’s website and in accordance with the applicable law, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- b) BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS is a provider of healthcare services and solutions and its content should be related to Health and Healthcare.
- c) The content or information provided must not violate the law or any rights (including intellectual property rights or contract).
- d) The applicable law may prevent the advertising of prescription medicines to the general public. You agree that if you publish content or information about prescription drugs, they will only be directed to medical professionals. In case you are not sure whether the content or information is for prescription drugs, you can contact a BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS Administrator. You can also consult what is considered an ad or how to target your content correctly.
- e) You declare that your information is correct. BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS may be required by law to restrict and / or remove certain information or content from the Website.
- f) When submitting offers or giving feedback to BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS about its Services, you agree that BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS may use and share (but not be obligated) for any purpose without compensation for you.
6.2. Other content
By using BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS’s website, you may find content or information that may be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or harmful. In general, BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS does not review the content provided by its users. You agree that BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS is not responsible for the content and information of third parties (including users) or for any damages and lost profits that result from their use or reliance on them.
BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS has the right to change, suspend or terminate any service. BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS is not obliged to store, maintain or provide a copy of any content or information that users have posted except in cases expressly provided for by law.
BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS reserves the right to restrict the use of the website, including the number of user contacts and the ability to connect with other users.
BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS reserves the right to temporarily suspend, discontinue or terminate a profile in case of suspected violation of this AGREEMENT.
BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS’s website contains information in the healthcare field but does not provide medical advice. For any health problems, seek medical advice from a certified medical practitioner under the applicable law.
07. DEROGATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We strive to maintain the proper functioning, viruses and safety of the BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS website, but you use it at your own risk. We provide the Westamed website as it is, without any express or implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not guarantee that the Westamed website will always be safe, secure and error-free, or will always function without interruptions, delays or problems. BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS Ltd. is not responsible for any third party actions, content, information or data, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising from or in any way related with any claim you have against such third parties.
To the extent permitted by law (and unless Vesamed has concluded a WRITTEN AGREEMENT which has priority over THIS AGREEMENT), BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS (and those with which BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS cooperates to provide the services) will not be liable to you or any other for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages or any loss of data, opportunities, reputation, profits or income related to the services (such as offensive or defamatory statements, time of stay or loss, use or alteration of your information content and content). The applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages so that the above limitation or exclusion may not be applicable to you.
9.1. Termination by user
You may terminate this AGREEMENT at any time by simply stopping using our services and / or closing your account by sending an email to email@example.com Upon termination, you lose the right to access or use the website as a user.
9.2. Termination by BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS
BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS may terminate this AGREEMENT by sending an email to you in the following cases:
- a) If BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS ceases to operate the website.
- b) In the event that BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS believes that providing false information or that are below the minimum required to use website age, or that you register for access to areas of the page that you do not have the necessary certification required.
- c) If BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS believes you are violating your obligations as a consumer.
- d) If BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS believes you are violating the rights of others or jeopardizing the security of BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS’s website or other individuals.
- e) If you violate these terms and conditions in any other way.
9.3. Even after termination of the AGREEMENT, the following are remaining in force:
- a) BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS’s rights to use and disclose feedback from users;
- b) The rights of other users to re-share the content and information posted by users who have ceased to participate on the website, limited to the scope of the already shared and copied prior to termination;
- c) Points 6.9 and 10 of this AGREEMENT;
- d) Any amounts owed by any party before termination shall remain payable also after termination.
10. SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
- a) All provisions will be governed by Bulgarian law, regardless of conflict of laws norms.
- b) Any dispute relating to these terms and conditions shall be resolved by mutual consent and permitted under the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria.
- c) In the event of any claim against BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS relating to user actions, content or information on the BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS website uploaded by users, the consumer will indemnify BESTA PHARMACEUTICALS for any damages, losses and costs of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.